Welcome to EWURA
- EWURA board member, Mr. Ahmad Kilima, discusses a point when the board toured the Songo Songo Natural Gas processing Plant in Songo Songo.
- A section of the Songo Songo Natural Gas Processing Plant in Songo Songo Island
- A Control Room Plant operator of Pan African Energy, Mr. John Msigalla (left), explains how the operations are carried out in the control room, while EWURA Director of Natural Gas, Eng. Charles Omujuni (second from right) and EWURA Board Member Mr. Richard Kayombo (Right) looks on
- An Engineer with Tanzania Petroleum Development Corporation (TPDC), (second from left) explains to EWURA Board member delegation on the construction development of the Mnazi Bay and Songo Songo Natural Gas Processing Facility at Songo Songo Island, January 2015.
- EWURA Director General, Mr. Felix Ngamlagosi (Right) addressing a meeting with Editors from various media houses in Dar es Salaam, in December 2014.
On 15th August, 2016 the Energy and Water Utilities Regulatory Authority (EWURA) received a Licence Application from Turiani Water Supply and Sanitation Authority (TURUWASA). The license application is for operation of wáter supply and sanitation services in Turiani Township.
Turiani Water Supply and Sanitation Authority was established by the Government Notice number 336, published on 30th December, 2016, charged with the overall responsibility of provision of potable water supply and sanitation services to the population of Turiani Township. The utility started its operation in November, 2015. Click the links below for more details;
The Energy and Water Utilities Regulatory Authority (EWURA) hereby publishes monthly cap prices for petroleum products, applicable in Tanzania Mainland. These retail and wholesale prices are applicable effective from Wednesday 5th April 2017. Please see attached files for more details…