Welcome to EWURA
- EWURA board member, Mr. Ahmad Kilima, discusses a point when the board toured the Songo Songo Natural Gas processing Plant in Songo Songo.
- A section of the Songo Songo Natural Gas Processing Plant in Songo Songo Island
- A Control Room Plant operator of Pan African Energy, Mr. John Msigalla (left), explains how the operations are carried out in the control room, while EWURA Director of Natural Gas, Eng. Charles Omujuni (second from right) and EWURA Board Member Mr. Richard Kayombo (Right) looks on
- An Engineer with Tanzania Petroleum Development Corporation (TPDC), (second from left) explains to EWURA Board member delegation on the construction development of the Mnazi Bay and Songo Songo Natural Gas Processing Facility at Songo Songo Island, January 2015.
- EWURA Director General, Mr. Felix Ngamlagosi (Right) addressing a meeting with Editors from various media houses in Dar es Salaam, in December 2014.
First Call for Result Based Financing Grants Application Deadline is 11:00 East African Time (8:00 GMT) on Friday, November 4th, 2016.
The Rural Energy Agency (REA) is responding to the Tanzanian Government’s aim to reach the UN initiative for Sustainable Energy for All (SE4ALL) Agenda of universal (100%) access by 2030 by opening a financing window for co-funding private sector renewable energy investments. Cooperation between the Government and the private sector through different types of public private partnerships are considered key elements in the effort to rapidly expand sustainable energy access. Sweden and the United Kingdom have contributed for supporting investments in Green Mini and Micro Grids.
Attachment: RBF ONLINE APPLICATION GENERAL INFORMATIONS
Tender No. AE/024/16-17/HQ/N/21 for Provision of Fuel Marking Services Invitation for Tenders
Date: 26th September, 2016
- This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project which appeared in the Guardian Issue No. 6715 dated 2nd August, 2016 and Mwananchi Issue No. 5849 dated 2nd August, 2016.
- The Energy and Water Utilities Regulatory Authority has set aside funds for its operation during the financial year 2016/17. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the project for Provision of Fuel Marking Services.
- The Energy and Water Utilities Regulatory Authority now invites sealed Tenders from eligible providers of fuel marking services
Open the Attachment for more details;
The Energy and Water Utilities Regulatory Authority (EWURA) has received concerns from stakeholders on two issues: (i) That TIPER fees paid by Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs) for the use of TIPER’s manifold is not justifiable (ii) That charges and fees paid by Petroleum retailers to local authorities and executive agencies such as Weights and Measures Agency (WMA), Occupational Safety and Health Authority (OSHA), National Environmental Management Council (NEMC), Government Procurement Services Agency (GPSA) and Regional Fire Commissioners are not reflected in the pricing formula. Information to justify concerns on charges from various local authorities has been submitted by some Retailers through Tanzania Petrol Station Operators Association (TAPSOA).
EWURA has considered the concerns and analysed the submitted information thereof. Based on the analysis, the Authority is proposing a review of the Petroleum Products (Price Setting) Rules to reflect reasonable rate for TIPER fees and separately allocating fragmented costs for OMCs and Retailers for the payment of city levy and fees to local authorities and executive agencies. This review of the pricing formula will ensure that both OMCs and Retailers recover the prudently incurred costs. Please see attached files below for more details…
The Energy and Water Utilities Regulatory Authority (EWURA) hereby publishes monthly cap prices for petroleum products, applicable in Tanzania Mainland. These retail and wholesale prices are applicable effective from Wednesday 7th September 2016. Please see attached files for more details…
On 5th August, 2016 the Energy and Water Utilities Regulatory Authority (EWURA) received a Tariff Application from Liwale Water Supply and Sanitation Authority (Liwale WSSA) for an increase in Tariff and charges for water supply services. Please click the link below for details…
Attachment: Public Notice EnglishSwahili – LIWALE
On 20th July, 2016 the Energy and Water Utilities Regulatory Authority (EWURA) received a Tariff Application from Ruangwa Water Supply and Sanitation Authority (Ruangwa WSSA) for an increase in Tariff and charges for water supply services. Please click the link below for details
Attachment: Public Notice EnglishSwahili- RUANGWA
PANGANI WSSA – Mwito Wa Maoni Ya Wadau Kuhusu Maombi Ya Marekebisho Ya Bei Za Maji – kwa malezo zidi bofya hapa chini
KOROGWE WSSA – Mwito Wa Maoni Ya Wadau Kuhusu Maombi Ya Marekebisho Ya Bei Za Maji – kwa malezo zidi bofya hapa chini