Welcome to EWURA
- EWURA board member, Mr. Ahmad Kilima, discusses a point when the board toured the Songo Songo Natural Gas processing Plant in Songo Songo.
- A section of the Songo Songo Natural Gas Processing Plant in Songo Songo Island
- A Control Room Plant operator of Pan African Energy, Mr. John Msigalla (left), explains how the operations are carried out in the control room, while EWURA Director of Natural Gas, Eng. Charles Omujuni (second from right) and EWURA Board Member Mr. Richard Kayombo (Right) looks on
- An Engineer with Tanzania Petroleum Development Corporation (TPDC), (second from left) explains to EWURA Board member delegation on the construction development of the Mnazi Bay and Songo Songo Natural Gas Processing Facility at Songo Songo Island, January 2015.
- EWURA Director General, Mr. Felix Ngamlagosi (Right) addressing a meeting with Editors from various media houses in Dar es Salaam, in December 2014.
On 14th February 2017, EWURA received a Tariff Application from Sumbawanga Water Supply and Sanitation Authority (SUWASA) requesting for a multi – year tariff adjustment (2016/17 – 2018/19) for water supply and sanitation services. Click the links below for more details;
CALL FOR PAPERS: 3rd ANNUAL COMPETITION AND ECONOMIC REGULATION (ACER) WEEK, SOUTHERN AFRICA
14 & 15 July 2017, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
The Tanzanian Fair Competition Commission, the Energy and Water Utilities Regulatory Authority of Tanzania, REPOA, the University of Johannesburg’s Centre for Competition, Regulation and Economic Development, and the National Energy Regulator of South Africa are honoured to host the 3rd Annual Competition and Economic Regulation (ACER) Week in Southern Africa. ACER provides a valuable platform for competition authorities and regulators to share knowledge, keep abreast of key developments across the region, and build networks for collaboration between agencies.
Proposed papers are invited on issues of competition, industrial policy and economic regulation. Foe more information please download ACER 2017-Call for Papers
The Energy and Water Utilities Regulatory Authority (EWURA) hereby publishes monthly cap prices for petroleum products, applicable in Tanzania Mainland. These retail and wholesale prices are applicable effective from Wednesday 1st March 2017. Please see attached files for more details…