Welcome to EWURA
- EWURA board member, Mr. Ahmad Kilima, discusses a point when the board toured the Songo Songo Natural Gas processing Plant in Songo Songo.
- A section of the Songo Songo Natural Gas Processing Plant in Songo Songo Island
- A Control Room Plant operator of Pan African Energy, Mr. John Msigalla (left), explains how the operations are carried out in the control room, while EWURA Director of Natural Gas, Eng. Charles Omujuni (second from right) and EWURA Board Member Mr. Richard Kayombo (Right) looks on
- An Engineer with Tanzania Petroleum Development Corporation (TPDC), (second from left) explains to EWURA Board member delegation on the construction development of the Mnazi Bay and Songo Songo Natural Gas Processing Facility at Songo Songo Island, January 2015.
- EWURA Director General, Mr. Felix Ngamlagosi (Right) addressing a meeting with Editors from various media houses in Dar es Salaam, in December 2014.
TENDER NO. AE/024/2015-16/HQ/C/31 FOR PROVISION OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR EVALUATION AND ASSESSMENT OF INTERGRITY ON PETROLEUM RECEIVING INFRASTRUCTURE AND OPERATIONS AT DAR ES SALAAM, TANGA AND MTWARA PORTS
The Energy and Water Utilities Regulatory Authority (EWURA) has set aside funds for its operations during the financial year 2015/16. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be applied to cover eligible payment under the contract for provision of consultancy services for evaluation and assessment of integrity on petroleum receiving infrastructure and operations at Dar es salaam, Tanga, and Mtwara Ports.
Find the attachment for more details;
The Energy and Water Utilities Regulatory Authority (EWURA) hereby publishes monthly cap prices for petroleum products, applicable in Tanzania Mainland. These retail and wholesale prices are applicable effective from Wednesday 6th April 2016. Please see attached files for more details…
EWURA is announcing for the suitable candidates to apply for Director of Electricity, Principal Financial Analyst, Senior Economist,Legal Officer (Legal Services), and Senior Accountant.
See the attachment for more details..
On 25th February 2016 the Energy and Water Utilities Regulatory Authority (EWURA) received a Tariff Application from Kisarawe Water Supply and Sanitation Authority (KUWSA) requesting for upward multiyear tariff adjustment for water services.
See the attachments for more details..
The discoveries of natural gas in the deep water and expansion of oil exploration activities has resulted to the shortfall in human capital supply in the country especially due to newness of the sub sector in the economy.
The government through the Ministry of Energy and Minerals has decided to implement Capacity Building Marshal Plan (2012-2020) which entails affording Tanzanians training opportunity for Masters and PhD levels in the Oil and Gas fields.
Attachment: CALL FOR OIL AND GAS PROFESSIONALS
Taarifa inatolewa kwa Umma kwamba Mamlaka ya Udhibiti wa Huduma za Nishati na Maji (EWURA) imepokea maombi ya leseni za kuzalisha umeme kutoka Makampuni mablimbali. Mtu yeyote mwenye maoni au pingamizi kuhusiana na maombi hayo afanye mawasiliano kwa maandishi na EWURA. Kwa maelezo zaidi bofya hapo chini;