Welcome to EWURA
- EWURA board member, Mr. Ahmad Kilima, discusses a point when the board toured the Songo Songo Natural Gas processing Plant in Songo Songo.
- A section of the Songo Songo Natural Gas Processing Plant in Songo Songo Island
- A Control Room Plant operator of Pan African Energy, Mr. John Msigalla (left), explains how the operations are carried out in the control room, while EWURA Director of Natural Gas, Eng. Charles Omujuni (second from right) and EWURA Board Member Mr. Richard Kayombo (Right) looks on
- An Engineer with Tanzania Petroleum Development Corporation (TPDC), (second from left) explains to EWURA Board member delegation on the construction development of the Mnazi Bay and Songo Songo Natural Gas Processing Facility at Songo Songo Island, January 2015.
- EWURA Director General, Mr. Felix Ngamlagosi (Right) addressing a meeting with Editors from various media houses in Dar es Salaam, in December 2014.
Kifungu cha 5(a) cha Sheria ya Umeme, Sura ya 131 ya Sheria za Tanzania, kinaipa Mamlaka ya Udhibiti wa Huduma za Nishati na Maji (EWURA) jukumu la kutoa leseni kwa watoa huduma mbalimbali katika Sekta Ndogo ya Umeme. Ufungaji wa mifumo ya umeme ni shughuli mojawapo inayohitaji mtu anayefanya kazi hiyo kuwa na leseni, hivyo EWURA inatoa leseni kwa watu waliofuzu kufanya kazi mbalimbali za ufungaji wa mifumo ya umeme.
Kwa mujibu wa kifungu cha 8(1)(h) cha Sheria ya Umeme, EWURA imetoa Kanuni mpya za Huduma ya Ufungaji wa Mifumo ya Umeme za mwaka 2015, ambazo zilichapishwa kwenye gazeti la Serikali tarehe 11/9/2015 Tangazo Namba 404 la mwaka 2015. Kanuni hizo zinapatikana kwenye tovuti ya EWURA.
Attachment: TANGAZO KWA UMMA-sheria mpya-ARUSHA
Tariff Application No. TR-W-16-014
On 15th June 2016, EWURA received a tariff review application from MWANGA Urban Water Supply and Sanitation Authority (MWANGUWSA) requesting for a multi-year tariff adjustment for water services for the period 2016/17 – 2018/19. The attachment below present detailed schedules of the current and proposed tariffs and charges
Attachment: PUBLIC NOTICE – MWANGA
The Energy and Water Utilities Regulatory Authority (EWURA) hereby publishes monthly cap prices for petroleum products, applicable in Tanzania Mainland. These retail and wholesale prices are applicable effective from Wednesday 6th July 2016. Please see attached files for more details…
The Authority has received concerns from stakeholders that there is low competition in tendering for the supply of petroleum products in the country due to high quantities that need to be supplied by one successful bidder. These tendered quantities are currently intended to meet a one-month petroleum products requirement in the country. Based on these concerns, the Authority is considering changing the quantities of products to be tendered in a single tender from total monthly requirements to quantities of one cargo or by discharge point. This change is expected to increase competition in the market and in turn result in better premiums for supplying petroleum products in the country. Please see the attachment for more details…
Attachment:Changes to BPS Tenders – Public Notice
You are warmly welcome to the 15th Edition of EWURA Newsletter, published quarterly by the Energy and Water Utilities Regulatory Authority, which is in both languages, English and Kiswahili, to suit the interest of various readers.
In this edition readers will enjoy interesting articles related to our four regulated areas of Energy (Petroleum, Electricity, Natural Gas) and Water, focusing on technical and economic part of regulatory dispensation.
Mamlaka ya Huduma za Nishati na Maji (EWURA) inawatangazia watu wote wanaofanya shughuli za kufunga umeme kuwa, kutakuwa na semina ya siku moja kuhusu kanuni mpya za Huduma ya Ufungaji wa Mifumo ya Umeme za mwaka 2015. Semina hii itafanyika katika ukumbi wa ofisi za EWURA, Gorofa ya 7, Jengo la LAPF ambalo lipo mkabala na kijiji cha Makumbusho, Kijitonyama kuanzia saa 4:00 asubuhi , siku ya Alhamisi tarehe 16 June, 2016. Wamiliki wote wa leseni za kufunga umeme na wawakilishi wa makandarasi wa umeme, wanakaribishwa kushiriki katika semina hii. Aidha, washiriki wa semina wanaombwa kuthibitisha ushiriki wao kwa barua pepe ifuatayo: firstname.lastname@example.org au simu namba 0687221314 kabla ya tarehe 13/6/2016.